THE MONEY IS IN YOUR LIST. That is why it is important to always be list-building. One of the best ways to do that is with a Challenge. With the Building Your Email List With A Challenge Planner, your challenge will be much easier to set up if you plan ahead, so follow these steps to ensure you have the time and tools necessary to get the most out of your challenge.
- Step ONE: What’s Your Goal?
- Step TWO: Know Your Participants’ Goals
- Step THREE: Determine the Price of Participation
- Step FOUR: Planning Your Compelling Content
- Step FIVE: Decide on Your Ideal Format and Delivery
- Step SIX: Get them to Take Action
- Step SEVEN: Plan How you will Get and Keep the Momentum
- Step EIGHT: Fill it Up
- Step NINE: What's Next?
- BONUS: Challenge Checklist
TIME IS THE ONE COMMODITY YOU CAN NEVER GET BACK! Improving your productivity in your business will help you get more accomplished in less time. Use the Time Management & Productivity Planner and will learn how to make small tweaks to your work habits to improve your mood and your productivity.
This step-by-step planner covers:
- Step 1: Know Your Productivity Type
- Step 2: Discover Your Peak Energy Time
- Step 3: Get Yourself a Simple Kitchen Timer
- Step 4: Make Friends With Your Calendar
- Step 5: Batch Your Tasks, Theme Your Weeks
- Step 6: Schedule Your Down Time
- Step 7: Review, Reconsider, and Rework
YOUR GUIDE TO FINDING YOUR NICHE! Finding a profitable niche is the best way to achieve the level of success and the kind of profits you want in your online business. Here are some benefits you’ll get from this ebook:
- Learn precisely what a niche is.
- Why finding a niche for your online business is so important.
- Find out what makes a niche profitable.
- How to choose a niche that is right for your business.
- How to get started with your niche research.
- And much more!
BECOME KNOWN AS A SOURCE OF EXPERT INFORMATION. Once you begin to see yourself as an expert, others will see you as an expert, too! Use the Showcase Your Unique Expertise planning guide to position yourself as an expert in your niche.
Simply follow these steps to become a resource within your target market:
- Step ONE: Identify Your Unique Zone of Genius
- Step TWO: Challenge Your Own Assumptions
- Step THREE: What’s The Story To Your Brand
- Step FOUR: Get Specific With Your Bio
- Step FIVE: As An Expert, You Must Toot Your Own Horn
- Step SIX: Find Your expert Voice And Speak Your Piece
- Step SEVEN: Back That Thing Up With Testimonials
- Step EIGHT: Get Social On Social Media