FREE THE WRITER INSIDE.
If you need a little help tapping into your inner writer, grab this planner now... How To Brainstorm Your Book Planning Guide. Think about it, just adding your book to Amazon has the potential to put your name in front of millions of new viewers each and every month.
Here’s what you need to know about writing a book: it’s not as difficult or overwhelming as it seems, especially if you can break it down into manageable tasks.
This planning guide will help you do just that!
This step-by-step planner covers the essentials of writing your book:
- Step 1: What's Your Book-Writing Goal?
- Step 2: Refine Your Message
- Step 3: Your Story Matters
- Step 4: Research
- Step 5: Outline and Organize Your Content
- Step 6: Goal-Setting, Deadlines & Time Management for Authors
- Step 7: Dealing With Distractions, Procrastination, And Other Book Killers
- Step 8: Choosing a Publishing Platform
- Step 9: They Will Judge Your Book By Its Cover
- Step 10: Launch Planning